Medical Conference Overview
USA-CUBA Tours has been organizing professional conferences for the past 17 years in Cuba. The Medical Professional Development Conference Series is designed to provide up to date information for all physicians and professional health care clinicians, along with provide guidance and opportunity for the newly established medical professional. The emphasis is on practical and useful information for clinical practice. Please join us for a conference in Havana, Cuba.
Conferences are held at either the Meliá Cohíba or the Havana Libré the leading business and meeting hotels in Havana, Cuba.
The staff are specialists in the organization of business and leisure groups, events, meetings, and professional conferences, with a total of 9 multi-purpose rooms (8 flexible), whose capacities range from 13 to 1,000 people, a business center and alternative break out rooms for side bars.
An experience you’ll talk about and cherish for a life-time
- It is Unique
- It is designed to provide attendees with TRAINING and not only instructional opportunities
- Attendees will be trained in several areas of medical practice that are relevant to
- Established professionals
- Private practitioners
- Medical students
- Allied health professionals
- Training will be provided in the following disciplines
- Understanding taxation issues relevant to the medical profession
- Navigating the legal maize of rules that regulate medical practice
- Developing negotiation skills for contracts and agreements
- Mastering quality improvement methodology
- Preparing for an undergraduate and graduate medical education career
- And others….
- It is INNOVATIVE
- The presentation schedule is FLEXIBLE
- Enjoy a balance of scientific rigor and cultural activities
- Opportunities for interactive sessions will be incorporated into the proceedings
- Self-assessment tools will be available
- Claim CME credit by demonstrating knowledge using creative documentation tools
- Prepare yourself for leadership roles in the medical field or local organizations
- Humanitarian participation at local Cuban hospitals
- Help the Children – Volunteer work with the several schools, hospitals, and organizations to help children and Cuban people
- Special events for everyone to participate, learn, teach, and experience the beauty of Cuba and its people.
Connecticut State Medical Society (CSMS) Professional Medical Conference in Havana, Cuba coming this Fall, 2018.
Preliminary Interest Form:
If you’re interested in an organized professional conference in Cuba let us know. Provide a few details and we’ll get back to you, or you can contact us at 1-888-221-CUBA (2822)
The meeting rooms are located on the second floor of the lobby, in a convention area with audio cabin and their own kitchen. There are indoor areas for cocktails and coffee breaks which connect with the pool and the stage for any type of music or show. All the rooms offer WiFi internet and a wonderful view of El Malecón. The hotels offer audio-visual equipment, cuisine and banquets, as well as bands, decoration and special details, and added value for groups, parties and dinners on the beach for groups.
Due to the popularity of this venue and location as a family destination during Cuba’s peak season (November through March), conferences will have limited availability. In addition, we can extend your stay past the conference dates so you and your family can enjoy an extended vacation in Cuba to relax and enjoy all Cuba has to offer.